martes, 10 de abril de 2007

UNA CANCIÓN


I can't believe it you're dream coming true
I can't believe it I have fallen for you
Y se que eres tu el que me hace suspirar
Y se que por ti yo podría llorar.
You are the one, who's led me to the sun.
How could I Know, that I'd be lost without you.
I want to tell you, your control your game.
I wanna let you know.
You're alive in my vein.
Yo nunca fuí estrella que desear.
Ahora si, tu me has dado vida..
I want to tell you, your control your game.
I wanna let you know, you're alive in my vein.
Y apago la luz para verte mejor.
Y saborear este sueño de amor.
(I have fallen for you)
Yo podría llorar.
I have fallen for you.
I just want to tell you, you're a dream coming true.
Este sueño de amor.
I have fallen for you.......

3 comentarios:

SueEllenRV dijo...

Ainss
Cómo me gusta la canción!!!
Que tienes en la mano? semillas de margarita alucinogenas?

Gema dijo...

El autor o autora???¿¿¿
De cosecha propia???¿¿¿
Por que español e ingles???¿¿¿
Ya no se que mas preguntar... Seguire pensando en ello.

Unknown dijo...

it´s a very beautiful song!